Just 25 days and counting until Skills Tutor goes away forever! Is your program ready? Don’t leave your distance learning students stranded.
Here is your "shopping list" of actions to take TODAY:
- Request a Plato administrator account if you haven’t already done so.
- If you haven’t signed up for a Plato webinar or Playtime, register by contacting Renada Rutmanis. If you want to review a webinar you’ve already completed, contact Renada for the secure website where these are archived.
- If you haven’t completed Burlington English training, contact Margo Hernandez to schedule.
- Update your program DL plan.
- Contact each of your distance learning students, let them know about the change, and sign them up for Plato Edmentum, Burlington English, or an approved free DL platform such as USA Learns or Khan Academy.
- Remember to set up new DL classes in SID.
- Go to the MN ABE Distance Learning website for frequently updated DL information.
- Send us questions by email.