Payment and Reimbursement
When requesting payment/reimbursement through ATLAS, please fill out the ATLAS invoice form found to the right. Please be sure to hand-sign the invoice.
- NOTE: Mileage reimbursement rates are updated in January every year. If you are claiming mileage, please use the invoice corresponding to the year in which your travel occurred.
- NEW! Type right into the FILLABLE forms to the right, and your mileage and totals will be calculated for you automatically! You can also save your fillable form.
NOTE: W-9 forms are no longer collected by ATLAS; Hamline Accounting is in charge of this process and requests W-9s on an as-needed basis.
Please send the invoice, along with any pertinent original itemized receipts, to Marisa Squadrito Geisler, ATLAS Operations Manager, at:
Hamline University - ATLAS
1536 Hewitt Ave, MS-A1790
St. Paul, MN 55104
Email link not working? >>
Requirements for Receipts
If you are requesting reimbursement for incurred expenses such as meals, supplies, photocopies, hotel, etc., list these in Part B of the invoice and submit receipts with your invoice.
- Are original, not photocopies
- List the items/services purchased (i.e., are itemized)
- Indicate that
- The balance is zero (i.e., has been paid), OR that
- A particular amount was paid by credit card (e.g. “Visa xxxx-1234, $100.00”)
State Per Diem Limits and Mileage
As a state-funded program, ATLAS is required to observe the following state per diem limits on reimbursement for food and mileage expenses while traveling. These limits apply to all ATLAS activities. Please note that these expenses are not always reimbursable, depending on the activity and type of travel; please verify with Marisa before submitting these expenses.
- Breakfast – $9
- Lunch – $11
- Dinner – $16
Mileage reimbursement – currently $0.545 per mile (as of January 2018). Mileage logged in 2017 is reimbursable at the rate of $0.535 per mile.