APPLY – MCTM 2020 Scholarship
- Up to $500 for two-day registrations (Fri. April 24 and Sat. April 25)
- Up to $400 for one-day registrations (Sat. April 25 only)
Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and may be applied towards the following expenses:
1) CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- Registration is $225 for Friday and Saturday | $125 for Saturday only
- Mileage/transportation/parking and hotel expenses ONLY (no meals reimbursed)
SCHOLARSHIP DOCUMENTATION NEEDED:
Scholarship funds will be disbursed as reimbursements after the conference; you will receive additional instructions at that time. DOC applicants: Please remember that as state employees, you cannot be directly reimbursed by ATLAS; instead, your facility will need to cover your expenses up front and then invoice ATLAS for the cost.
Keep in mind that you will need to submit the following documentation for reimbursement:
- Registration: a receipt showing the total paid
- Hotel: a hotel receipt showing a ZERO BALANCE (or balance paid)
- Transportation: a transit or parking receipt, if applicable (no documentation needed for mileage)
NOTE: You will be responsible for conference registration as well as making your own hotel and other travel arrangements.