- This event has passed.
- Moby Max for Distance Learning Webinar
Moby Max for Distance Learning WebinarMay 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Free
Registration Deadline: THU. 5/7/20
Therese Badenoch and Jessica Jones, teachers at Literacy Minnesota, will facilitate this webinar will be a follow up to the Intro to Moby Max webinar held in February 2020. You can find that webinar recording on the MN ABE Professional Development YouTube channel. If you’re just past the “newbie” stage of using Moby Max or are semi-experienced and want to improve your best practices and effectiveness with learners, this webinar is for you. If you’re brand new to Moby Max or know nothing about it, there will still be very useful info in this webinar and you’re welcome to attend as well.
Participants, please bring your Moby Max “burning questions,” best practices, and any tips/tricks to share with your colleagues.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Quick overview of how MM licenses are organized
- Guidance on how to assign content/lessons
- Best practices around communicating login and MM orientation info to new MM learners
- Common troubleshooting or technical issues learners or teachers may experience
- Best practices around checking on learner progress, communicating with learners, assigning new content
- Reporting for DL hours
- Time for questions and sharing best practices