- This event has passed.
- Tutoring with Northstar Digital Literacy
Tutoring with Northstar Digital LiteracyMay 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT Free
Registration Deadline: FRI. 5/26/23
You don’t need to be a computer expert in order to teach computer skills! Come learn how help students build their digital literacy skills using Northstar Digital Literacy.
In the webinar, participants will learn:
- The features of Northstar Digital Literacy.
- How to help learners set digital literacy learning goals.
- How to help learners navigate Northstar Digital Literacy assessments.
- How to guide learners through the Northstar Digital Literacy Online Learning Modules.
The training will be appropriate for tutors working one-to-one with learners or assisting in a computer lab.
If you are not familiar with Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments, please go to digitalliteracyassessment.org and take the Computer Basics assessment prior to the training.
Looking for agendas and session descriptions from previous ATLAS events? Check out our Event Flyer Archive!
Get an overview of all MN Adult Education professional development (PD) activities in one convenient, searchable place!
CEUs for Viewing ATLAS Recordings
Couldn’t attend a particular ATLAS webinar or virtual event? You can view a recording and earn 1 CEU by filling out this application form!Get Details