- Tutoring with Northstar Digital Literacy
Tutoring with Northstar Digital LiteracyNovember 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST Free
Registration Deadline: THU. 11/11/21
The last year has shown just how vital digital literacy skills are in society. Northstar Digital Literacy provides a wide-range of tools and resources to help learners develop their digital literacy skills. This training will focus on how tutors and teachers can guide learners through these resources. In the webinar, participants will learn:
- The features of Northstar Digital Literacy.
- How to access and use the Northstar Admin Portal.
- How to set up and proctor a Northstar assessment (remotely or in person).
- How to find and use the Northstar curriculum.
- How to guide learners through the Northstar Online Learning units.
- Where to find and how to use Northstar’s External Resources.
If you are not familiar with Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments, please go to digitalliteracyassessment.org and take the Computer Basics assessment prior to the training.