ACES Networking Group
This is an online networking community of practice using the Schoology platform, with a designated facilitator. The group was established as a place to share resources and ideas for integrating ACES/TIF (Transitions Integration Framework) in the classroom. You can ask questions about ACES/TIF, get ideas about teaching the skills in a particular ACES category, or share best practices around implementing classroom routines and norms.
Join the online ACES Networking Group:
- If you don’t already have a Schoology account, go to www.schoology.com and sign up as an Instructor. (This is important!)
- Once you are in your account, go to the top blue bar, choose Groups, and then click My Groups on the right.
- Click Join a Group and then enter the group access code K9ZF-QGDP-2S9CJ.
- Click the Join button.
- Post your general questions, ideas and resources in the Updates section of the group. This is the page that will appear after you enter the group.
- Configure your settings to send notifications; this will keep you updated on ongoing discussions!