MN Numeracy Instruction Networking Group
This is an online networking community of practice using the Schoology platform, with a designated facilitator. The group serves as a forum for discussion among math educators statewide, as well as a hub for webinar announcements and materials, resources, and face-to-face event information.
Join the online MN Numeracy Instruction Networking Group:
- If you already have a Schoology Instructor account, log in at www.schoology.com *
- Once you are in your account, go to the top blue bar, choose Groups, and then click My Groups on the right.
- Click Join a Group and then enter the group access code PXNGW-K43CR.
- Click the Join button.
- Post your general questions, ideas and resources in the Updates section of the group. This is the page that will appear after you enter the group.
- Configure your settings to send notifications; this will keep you updated on ongoing discussions!
* PLEASE NOTE: As of October 2020, you can no longer sign up for a free Instructor account. Unfortunately, only those with an Instructor account can participate in Schoology Groups. The MN Adult Education Support Network is currently working on an alternative.