- This event has passed.
- 2021 Virtual Literacy Volunteer Management Conference
2021 Virtual Literacy Volunteer Management ConferenceDecember 3 @ 8:30 am - 2:45 pm CST Varying cost
Registration Deadline: THU. 12/2/21
The Volunteer Management Conference (VMC) is a one-day professional development opportunity that brings together Adult Basic Education staff who work with volunteers: coordinators, teachers and managers alike. This year, the conference will be virtual, on Zoom. The conference is free for participants in Minnesota; $20 for participants outside of Minnesota.
- Learn new strategies and ideas through 12 concurrent session offerings.
- Get practical resources you can use right away.
- Be inspired by this year’s award winners for Excellence in Volunteer Engagement.
- Network and share your professional wisdom with colleagues.
- Earn CEUs.
Cost: Free for participants in Minnesota; $20 for participants outside of Minnesota