Office & Parking
The ATLAS office is located in Drew Residence Hall, on the north side of Hewitt Avenue, east of Snelling Avenue (between Snelling and Pascal).
Parking is available in Lot B, just east of Drew Hall. Please note that during the school year, you will need to get a parking pass from ATLAS staff before parking in the lot.
To find our office, enter Drew Hall from the main entrance off of Hewitt (up a staircase facing south), and walk straight forward down the hallway. Go down a short stair and continue till you reach a door on the right with a sign above it that says “Stairwell to Rooms 1-11.” Enter that doorway, which leads down a long hallway. Our office is Suite 72, the second suite on the left.
Contact Marn for:
- STAR (STudent Achievement in Reading) hybrid training, implementation, and resource questions
- EBRI (Evidence-Based Reading Instruction) study circle, implementation, and resource questions
- General adult reading assessment and instruction questions
Contact Kristine for:
- CCRS (College & Career Readiness Standards) Cohort
- CCRS & ABE Foundations online courses
- CCRS English Language Arts & Literacy (ELA) questions: Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening and Language
- General CCRS questions
- Adult Diploma
- Language & Literacy Advisory Team
Contact Gail for:
- Presenters: Meeting rooms set-ups, AV, and other logistical requests. Registration, guest rooms, participant number information, copy requests and all venue questions.
- Participants: Registration questions, special dietary and other needs, guest rooms, cancellations, flyer/schedules for meetings and events, CEUs.
- Venues/Suppliers: Guest room blocks, billing, audio visual, set-up questions, schedules, catering, and all logistical concerns.