- This event has passed.
- EBRI Webinar Series – 5 of 6
EBRI Webinar Series – 5 of 6May 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT Free
Registration Deadline: FRI. 5/5/23
If you require ASL interpretation, please contact Gail Rutan
Join Marn Frank this winter and spring for the EBRI Webinar Series! There are 6 webinars, each on Friday from 1:00-2:30pm CST. Participants may choose to attend some or all of the webinars.
This 6-part series of webinars will provide the background of Evidence-Based Reading Instruction or EBRI, tools and processes for assessing readers’ strengths and weaknesses, crucial skills for all four reading components, and practitioner-tried routines for teaching them across ABE and ESL levels. The meetings focus on the following topics or questions:
- May 5 – Webinar 5: What are evidence-based incentives, routines, and resources for teaching fluency (text accuracy, rate, and prosody) across ABE and ESL levels?
- REGISTER for Webinar 5 >>
- June 2 – Webinar 6: What are evidence-based incentives, routines, and resources for teaching comprehension (text engagement strategies) across ABE and ESL levels?
- REGISTER for Webinar 6 >>
Looking for agendas and session descriptions from previous ATLAS events? Check out our Event Flyer Archive!
Get an overview of all MN Adult Education professional development (PD) activities in one convenient, searchable place!
CEUs for Viewing ATLAS Recordings
Couldn’t attend a particular ATLAS webinar or virtual event? You can view a recording and earn 1 CEU by filling out this application form!Get Details