- This event has passed.
- Manage SiD Subsites and Classes
Manage SiD Subsites and ClassesMarch 23, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am CDT Free
Registration Deadline: TUE. 3/23/21
This workshop is intended for program staff with a SiD Admin level login.
Let’s take a deeper dive into how subsites and classes work together. During this session, we will:
- review the SiD framework – the blueprint for sites, subsites, rooms, and classes;
- discuss how to create and revise subsite lists; group classes using the Grant keyword; and add existing classes to new subsites;
- summarize how reports handle subsites; and
- learn how keeping subsites and classes current impacts the Adult Literacy Hotline
The session will be recorded and available in the SiD Help Center after the session.