- This event has passed.
- Teaching Online: Support and Idea Swap
Teaching Online: Support and Idea SwapMay 18 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT Free
Registration Deadline: THU. 5/18/23
This will be the last of three Teaching Online: Support and Idea Swap sessions.
Participants can attend any or all of these sessions; there’s no requirement to attend all three. Participants should be prepared to articulate their current and urgent instructional issues and questions, as well as be willing to provide their expertise and advice, and share resources with others. Consider these sessions as a informal support group for teachers from which you’ll leave with advice, resources, and a productive perspective. Possible topics for support and discussion during these sessions include:
- Accessibility options for classroom students and online lessons
- Integrating browser extensions in your teaching
- Teaching digital literacy skills to participate in blended and online classes
- Locating classroom ready lessons online
- The state of broadband updates and digital equity planning
- Setting up and/or best practices for using Chromebooks
- Best practices and tips & tricks using instructional tech tools
- Making and using instructional screencasts
Jason Brazier (DL Team/Literacy Minnesota) will be facilitating and hosting these sessions.
Looking for agendas and session descriptions from previous ATLAS events? Check out our Event Flyer Archive!
Get an overview of all MN Adult Education professional development (PD) activities in one convenient, searchable place!
CEUs for Viewing ATLAS Recordings
Couldn’t attend a particular ATLAS webinar or virtual event? You can view a recording and earn 1 CEU by filling out this application form!Get Details