- This event has passed.
- Teaching Online: Support and Idea Swap #3
Teaching Online: Support and Idea Swap #3March 9, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST Free
Registration Deadline: NONE; please click the Join Meeting link below to join on the day of the webinar:
This will be the final of three Teaching Online: Support and Idea Swap sessions. Participants can attend any or all of these sessions; there’s no requirement to attend all three. Participants should be prepared to articulate their current and urgent instructional issues and questions, as well as be willing to provide their expertise and advice, and share resources with others. Consider these sessions as a informal support group for teachers from which you’ll leave with advice, resources, and a productive perspective. Possible topics for support and discussion during these sessions include:
- Communication in a blended environment: Google Voice, email, Remind, Whats App, etc.
- Integrating approved DL platforms with synchronous instruction (online or in person)
- Teaching digital literacy skills to participate in blended and online classes
- Prioritizing and setting expectations for hybrid/blended teacher responsibilities and workloads
- Setting up and/or best practices for using an online website or class in an LMS (Classroom, Schoology, etc.)
- Best practices and tips & tricks using instructional tech tools (EdPuzzle, Jamboard, Flipgrid, Mentimeter, Kahoot, Padlet, etc.)
- Making and using instructional screencasts
Adam Kieffer (DL Team/St. Paul ABE) will be facilitating and hosting these sessions.
Looking for agendas and session descriptions from previous ATLAS events? Check out our Event Flyer Archive!
Get an overview of all MN Adult Education professional development (PD) activities in one convenient, searchable place!
CEUs for Viewing ATLAS Recordings
Couldn’t attend a particular ATLAS webinar or virtual event? You can view a recording and earn 1 CEU by filling out this application form!Get Details