- This event has passed.
- Understanding and Interrupting Microaggressions
Understanding and Interrupting MicroaggressionsMarch 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT Free
Registration Deadline: MON. 3/13/23
This class will expose how institutional racism and stereotypes can lead to microaggressions. The session will provide learners with a framework for understanding, identifying and disrupting microaggressions. Participants will be introduced to the various types of microaggressions and how to use interventions to promote safer and more equitable environments.
- Articulate the connection between institutional racism and microaggressions.
- Examine the connection between white privilege and white fragility and microaggressions.
- Understand the different types of microaggressions.
- Develop interventions for disrupting microaggressions.
Looking for agendas and session descriptions from previous ATLAS events? Check out our Event Flyer Archive!
Get an overview of all MN Adult Education professional development (PD) activities in one convenient, searchable place!
CEUs for Viewing ATLAS Recordings
Couldn’t attend a particular ATLAS webinar or virtual event? You can view a recording and earn 1 CEU by filling out this application form!Get Details