- This event has passed.
- Volunteer Management Conference (VIRTUAL)
Volunteer Management Conference (VIRTUAL)December 2, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 2:45 pm CST Free
Registration Deadline: THU. 12/1/22
The Volunteer Management Conference (VMC) is a one-day professional development opportunity that brings together Adult Basic Education staff who work with volunteers: coordinators, teachers and managers alike. This year, the conference will be virtual, on Zoom.
Some of the topics that will be offered include:
- Risk Management: Supporting Successful Volunteer Assignments
- Using Volunteers in Remote Instruction
- What’s New (and not-so-new) in Volunteer Training
- Volunteerism vs. Saviorism
- Mental Wellness! It Matters! Mental Health Tips for Self-care & in the Classroom
- Using English Unlocked with Volunteers