APPLY – MELEd Conference Scholarship 2020
NOTE: YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTERING FOR THE CONFERENCE.
- Practitioners and volunteers in Minnesota Adult Basic Education (ABE) programs only *
- Scholarships available:
- $50 – General Registration
- $35 – Registration for Presenters, Students, Paraprofessionals, Unemployed or Retired Professionals
* NOTE to DOC participants: As a state-funded grant program, ATLAS is not permitted to directly pay or reimburse any state employee, including Minnesota State System and DOC staff. Scholarships may be granted to DOC practitioners, but funds must be reimbursed to each DOC facility rather than to individual DOC personnel. Please make the necessary arrangements with your facility before applying.
Scholarship funds will be disbursed as reimbursements after the conference. To apply for your scholarship funds:
- After you register for the conference, save your registration receipt (showing amount paid) in digital form:
- If it’s a PDF document, great! Keep it in a safe place on your computer.
- If it’s an email, you can make it into a PDF by clicking on Print and then choosing “Save as PDF” as the destination rather than choosing a particular printer.
- In a pinch, you can always print it off and take a photo of it.
- After the conference, go to the Submit Invoice page and follow the directions there to submit the following:
- ATLAS invoice: this is all online – no printing necessary!
- Registration receipt showing amount paid: you will upload your receipt right into the online invoice
- Form W-9: only if ATLAS/Hamline has never paid you before