ATLAS Invoice Form
To request payment/reimbursement from ATLAS, please fill out the online ATLAS invoice form on the right.
Please follow the instructions below carefully.
- If ATLAS/Hamline has never paid you before or does not have a current W-9 on file, you will need to securely upload a Form W-9 (see Form W-9 instructions below).
- If you are requesting travel expense reimbursement, you must submit your invoice AFTER the travel has occurred.
- For reimbursable expenses (hotel, airfare, supplies, etc.), you will need to upload all pertinent receipts into the online form. You may upload PDF and Word documents, or even take a photo of your receipt and upload that file!
- Please see instructions regarding Requirements for Receipts, State Per Diem Limits and Mileage below.
- NOTE: ATLAS is not permitted to directly pay or reimburse any state employee, including Minnesota State System and DOC staff.
You will be required to submit a Form W-9 if you have never received payment from Hamline or do not currently have a W-9 on file with Hamline.
* IMPORTANT * – Please DO NOT EMAIL your W-9 or upload it to your invoice form; these are NOT secure delivery methods.
- Download the fillable W-9 Form.
- Fill out the top, including your SSN, by typing directly into the document. (This new version of the W-9 can be saved to your computer as well.)
- Print the first page.
- Sign and date the printout by hand.
- Scan the form to your computer. If you do not have a scanner, you can take a CLEAR photo of the form. (Be sure to delete it afterwards!)
- To submit your W-9 securely, DO NOT EMAIL it or upload it to your invoice form, as these are not secure delivery methods. Please use the secure format below:
Requirements for Receipts
If you are requesting reimbursement for incurred expenses such as meals, supplies, photocopies, hotel, etc., list these in Part B of the invoice and submit receipts with your invoice.
- List the items/services purchased (i.e., are itemized)
- Indicate that
- The balance is zero (i.e., has been paid), OR that
- A particular amount was paid by credit card (e.g. “Visa xxxx-1234, $100.00”)
State Per Diem Limits and Mileage
As a state-funded program, ATLAS is required to observe the following state per diem limits on reimbursement for food* and mileage expenses while traveling. These limits apply to all ATLAS activities.
* Please note that meals are not always reimbursable, depending on the activity and type of travel; please verify with Marisa first before submitting these expenses.
- Breakfast – $9
- Lunch – $11
- Dinner – $16
Mileage reimbursement – currently $0.585 per mile (as of January 2022). Mileage logged in 2021 is reimbursable at the rate of $0.56 per mile.
Fill out the ATLAS Invoice Form to receive payment; please follow the instructions carefully! (Do you need to submit a W-9?)ATLAS Invoice
Get information about stipends, reimbursements, and other instructions for presenters.Presenter Information