- This event has passed.
- APPLICATIONS DUE: IET Academy 2022-2023
APPLICATIONS DUE: IET Academy 2022-2023June 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT
Applications Open for IET Academy!
Are you looking to begin an IET in your program? Or do you have an IET already, and want to strengthen or expand it? Consider joining the IET Academy! This professional development cohort from ATLAS is for IELCE grantees and other programs who are actively pursuing IET work.
Cohort Activities include:
- Initial meeting w/ ATLAS/MDE staff and self-assessment of IET
- IET Academy Kickoff Workshop (Tuesday, September 13, 9am-3pm, in-person)
- Virtual Community of Practice
- Coaching sessions to support:
- SSLO Development for Instructors
- IET Design Toolkit Task for Managers
- IET Design Toolkit Tasks
- Culminating Workshop (Tuesday, December 6, 12:30-4:30pm, virtual)
Supports for participants:
- $300 stipend to each participant, as well as CEUs for your time
- Travel costs (hotel and mileage) for participants traveling more than 50 miles one-way to the in-person workshop on September 13 will be reimbursed by ATLAS.
Cohort Eligibility Requirements and Application Process:
Programs apply in teams (one application per team) using the IET Academy application form found on the ATLAS website and linked below. At a minimum, participating teams should consist of the ABE administrator overseeing the planned IET program and any ABE teachers(s) involved in IET delivery.
Applications are due June 24, 2022. If you have questions regarding the cohort or application, please contact email@example.com.