- North ABE Fall 2023 Regional
North ABE Fall 2023 RegionalOctober 5 - October 6 $15 – $25
Registration Deadline: FRI. 9/29/23
GUEST ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS: MUST BE REQUESTED BY THU. 9/21/23!
Please note the room block is now closed. You will need to secure your own lodging and ATLAS will reimburse you for the negotiated room block rate of $140 plus tax.
- $25 for both Thursday and Friday (get Thursday for free!)
- $25 for Friday only
- $15 for Thursday only
- $15 late fee will be incurred for registrations submitted after 9/29/23
Need to pay for multiple registrations at once? Or need to pay for a registration that was already submitted?
- By credit card/PayPal: Have your staff mark “Please bill my organization” when registering, and use this payment form.
- By organizational check/PO: Have your staff mark “Please bill my organization” when registering, and ATLAS will invoice your program. Please do not send checks until you are invoiced.
In addition to covering lodging expenses directly with the hotel, ATLAS will again reimburse North ABE programs or individuals for mileage over 50 miles one-way to and from the venue. Simply submit an ATLAS invoice (and Form W-9 if applicable) after the event. Please direct any questions to Marisa Geisler at email@example.com.
If you require ASL Interpretation, please contact Gail Rutan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, October 5 – 5:00-7:30 pm
Light Dinner – 5:00-6:00 pm
Concurrent Session 1 – 6:00-7:30 pm
- Digital Skills for Teachers: Self-Assessment Tools for Professional Growth
- Think Before You Ink (pre-writing)
- Putting our Heads Together: Administrator Sharing Time
Friday, October 6 – 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Welcome – 8:00-8:15
General Session: Equity in ABE – 8:15-9:00
Concurrent Session 2 – 9:15-10:45
- Everyone Benefits: Multisensory Instruction for Students with and without Disabilities
- Racial Equity Grant Update
- Syllable Types – Not Just for the Lower Levels!
Concurrent Session 3 – 11:00-12:30
- Exploring the CCRS Math Practices Through Origami
- Regional Workforce Trends: Utilizing DEED Data and the Career Pathways Toolkit to Build Strategic Partnerships
- Dandy Dialogues! Using Daily, Weekly & Monthly Routines to Teach Conversations in the EL Classroom
LUNCH – 12:30-1:30
Concurrent Session 4 – 1:30-3:00
- Unlocking Success: Strategies for Science and Social Studies in HSE Prep
- Attention ESL Teachers! Let’s Talk about What Matters
- Teaching Essential Gmail Skills and Digital Resilience