- Key Activities
- Administrators / Managers
- Administrator PD Advisory Team
Administrator PD Advisory Team
Modeled on our other advisory teams, the Administrator PD Advisory Team was first created in FY22. Participants from across the state and represent diverse adult education contexts. The goals of this team are to:
- Provide critical input on PD activities and supports that ATLAS can provide to meet the needs of MN Adult Ed administrators, regardless of their level of experience.
- Advise ATLAS on the development of the new Adult Education Staff Orientation webpages and resource library.
- Connect with and draw expertise from the LAN Professional Engagement Committee, which has been coordinating Manager Meet-ups over the past year.
Expectations for Administrator PD Advisory Team members:
- Commit to serve a 1-year term on the Team (July 2021 – June 2022), with the potential of extension
- Participate in 5 virtual meetings of approximately 2 hours each (no travel required)
- Monday, August 9, 2021, 2021, 1-3pm
- Monday, September 27, 2021, 1-3pm
- Monday, November 15, 2021, 1-3pm
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 1-3pm
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 1-3pm
- Respond to electronic requests for input/feedback in a timely manner (within 1-2 business days)
- Attend and assist in developing/facilitating an Administrator Webinar Series (times/dates TBD) and Regional Event workshops throughout the year
- Bring local/regional PD needs to the committee
- Share PD information & resources with practitioners in their program/region
- As agreed upon as a group, contribute to newsletter articles or other small projects to lend your expertise to the field
Program representatives will receive the following through ATLAS (if eligible*):
- A stipend of $250/year in recognition of work on the committee
- CEUs for meetings (teacher CEUs only, no admin CEUs available)
* Note: As a state grant, ATLAS is not permitted to pay or reimburse any state employee, including Minnesota State System and DOC staff.