ABE Foundations Online Course
This free online Canvas* course provides an introduction to the world of Adult Basic Education. Participants can complete the entire course or access specific topics for a refresher. Topics include:
- Introduction to ABE Students
- MN Adult Secondary Credentials
- MN ABE Model & Delivery System
- MN ABE Policy & Accountability
- Introduction to MN Content Standards for ABE
- Professional Development Resources
Participants can earn 10 CEUs for successful completion of all lesson reviews in the course.
* Canvas is the online platform in which the course is offered.
To access the ABE Foundations course:
You can self-enroll in the course here: https://mnadulted.instructure.
Alternatively, you can sign up at https://mnadulted.instructure.
com/register and use the join code 7BLBRK. You will receive an email to complete registration.
NOTE: Please sign up as a STUDENT for any Canvas course offering, not a TEACHER.
- This course is open to anyone in any location, however CEUs (continuing education units) and facilitator feedback are only available to Minnesota ABE practitioners.
- ATLAS also periodically offers ABE Foundations at a Distance, a 3-part webinar series to complement participation in this online course.