Adult Career Pathways Curriculum Submission
The online resource library of Adult Career Pathway (ACP) curricula is used widely across the state of Minnesota. It ensures broad sharing of curricular resources and avoids programs starting from scratch when they can utilize materials already developed. Thank you for sharing your curriculum with the field!
To submit curriculum for review and posting:
- Organize all curriculum materials in a Google folder or other cloud storage space. See example – click on green Curriculum Materials link.
- Download and complete the ACP Course Summary Form.
- Rename the Course Summary Form with your course title and ABE program. This information is what appears in the online curriculum library. See example.
- Email the completed Course Summary Form to Heather Turngren, ATLAS ACP Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATLAS will review the curriculum materials and finalize the Course Summary, then post to the online library.
- Questions? Contact Heather (see email above).