Vocabulary Units Game
This vocabulary game is a companion resource for Units 1-4 of the Vocabulary Units curriculum. The game board and eight sets of question cards were created by Kristin Knudson, an ABE teacher from Hennepin County Adult Corrections. As students learn new words from each unit – or as a review of all – they can play the game to improve their knowledge and usage.
- Question cards are shuffled and placed face down on the game board.
- Player with the highest dice roll begins the game at START.
- All players roll the dice to move around the game board.
- All players orally ask and answer questions from the cards.
- First player to reach END wins!