Reader Registration Open for 2019 Journeys EventKelly Rynda, Hotline Referral Specialist
The annual Journeys Readings event is coming up fast! This year’s event will be held on Tuesday, April 30 at the Minnesota History Center. As in years past, student authors from this year’s publication will have a chance to read their piece at the event!
Journeys Readings registration is now officially open for authors with written pieces in the 2019 edition. Before you register your students, here’s what you should know about the Journeys Readings registration:
- This year there are three separate registrations for readers, award winners and general admission.
- There are a limited number of reader registrations available. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Please register all readers as a group.
- To ensure that more programs are able to participate, we are limiting programs to a maximum of 8 readers.
- All staff and other guests (non-readers or non-award winners) must register through general admission.
- Once the limit of readers and guests is reached, registrations will be added to a waiting list.
With over 800 submissions for this year’s book, we appreciate all the hard work that students, volunteers and staff have put into this year’s Journeys! We’re thankful to have such an amazing community here in Minnesota.
- Adult Career Pathways
- CCR Standards
- Cultural Competency
- Digital Literacy/Northstar
- Distance Learning/Education
- HSE/GED/Adult Diploma
- Mental Health
- Minnesota ABE
- One-Room Schoolhouse/Multilevel
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Remote Instruction
- Social Studies
- Support Services
- Teaching Strategies