Register for the 2018 ABE Volunteer Management Conference!Wendy Roberts, Volunteer Outreach Manager
It’s time to register for the ABE Volunteer Management Conference (VMC), scheduled for Friday, November 30. There will be twelve exciting concurrent sessions and a lunch with the presentation of the Award for Excellence in Volunteer Engagement. At the VMC, participants will get practical resources they can use right away, learn new strategies, share their professional wisdom with colleagues and earn six CEUs.
Conference Details and Registration Information:
Date: Friday, November 30, 2018
Time: 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: Minnesota Department of Education, Conference Center B, 1500 Commerce St., Roseville, MN 55113
For more conference details or to register: Visit mnliteracy.org/vmc2018
The Award for Excellence in Volunteer Engagement is an additional conference highlight. This award honors an ABE professional who demonstrates vision, diligence, and commitment to integrating volunteers into their ABE program.
- Do you have a colleague who has made unique contributions to your volunteer program? The 2018 call for nominations is now open! Nominations are due by November 2.
- Read more about what makes a strong candidate, or meet the 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 award winners.
Questions? Contact Wendy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-9063.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s VMC!
- Adult Career Pathways
- CCR Standards
- Cultural Competency
- Digital Literacy/Northstar
- Distance Learning/Education
- HSE/GED/Adult Diploma
- Mental Health
- Minnesota ABE
- One-Room Schoolhouse/Multilevel
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Remote Instruction
- Social Studies
- Support Services
- Teaching Strategies